Thank You and Stay Tuned


Just a quick hello and a HUGE THANK YOU for your support this holiday season. Hiring me as your artist to make your loved ones smile (or simply to bring a smile on your face because we all need that especially right now) is exactly why I do what I do. For many years now, I've made it my mission to bring that joy to you, your family, and your friends through my art. If 2020 taught me one thing is to make that leap, which means I've transitioned from full-time dog walker to full-time artist. I'm looking forward to creating more content for you. I will continue taking commissions, all while building my brand. There is so much I want to share with you and I'm so excited to be doing so soon. Again, thank you, for your inspiration, encouragement, and appreciation. This wouldn't be the same without all of you- whether you've purchased art from me before, liked my art on my social media pages, shared my art with your friends/families, referred me to your clients/family/friends, or have been my cheerleader from the very start. You all are what makes me want this even more. 


Comments

Popular Posts